So I moved to Fort Collins back in October, and I'm pretty sure if it was possible to fall in love with a town, I'm there. Here are the top five things I've learned since moving here:
1. Take it Easy on the Microbrews - So obviously Fort Collins is the land of the microbrews, but I learned early on that you need to be careful!
One of my first Sunday Fundays here I decided to go bar hopping, and made it to about four bars because the fancy shmancy beers I was drinking were like 8% alcohol! Worth it? Yes.
2. Uber is the Greatest Thing Ever - So, I lived in Pueblo for the past ten years, a Southern Colorado town with a lot to offer, but not (to my knowledge) this amazing thing called Uber.
3. Sometimes it Smells Like Cow Poo - Another thing I've never had to deal with, is that when the wind blows just right, Fort Collins smells like a feed lot...However, I also learned early on that it wasn't me that smelled, so that was good.
4. Beautiful Women Like it Here Too - Not to say that Pueblo doesn't have beautiful women, but in Fort Collins they seem to "instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano." Amirite?
5. I May Never Leave - I've been all over Colorado, and I love Colorado, but this is probably my favorite place in the state. Don't go changin' Fort Collins, you're beautiful.